About Me

I'm a writer, translator and aspiring director. Occasionally, I actually do some work instead of using this blog as a displacement exercise.

Tuesday 18 January 2011

I Remember Ritz Video

Here's a few things that have crossed my path in the last few days. Hope you like.

First, something from Funny or Die. If we had Party Political Broadcasts like this, we wouldn't be in such a pickle.

http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/3oem

Next, something I noticed while watching a US feed of the Golden Globes. This is a real commercial.


Yeah, remember to ask about the risks first. They may have forgotten a few.

Just to raise the cultural tone, how about some folk music?


Finally, something to remind you how creative fans can be when they want to. Seriously, George, why weren't you doing this?


Makes Barney Stinson look like Lenny Henry.

No comments:

Post a Comment