About Me

I'm a writer, translator and aspiring director. Occasionally, I actually do some work instead of using this blog as a displacement exercise.

Monday 21 February 2011

Binary Fears

Yes, I know, nothing for the last week, but I've been busy, and I have got some stuff lined up, including an extremely potted review of the year in film/preview of the Oscars, plus a couple of other ideas.

In the meantime, there's a video of the main event of last week, where I took to the stage at Karaoke Circus and sang West End Girls in front of an audience of 150 people, accompanied by a live band. Nervewracking is an understatement.

Unfortunately, the video was recorded by someone else whom I haven't heard from since then, so you'll just have to imagine a white bloke rapping in front of a bemused crowd until then.

Also, keep your support for the old weight loss coming in. I seem to have temporarily plateaued at 82.6kg. Not good enough.

Finally, a fun link I found today - fun for me at least - "BroaDWcast", a guide to foreign screenings of Doctor Who. Everyone loves trivia, don't they?

http://www.broadwcast.org/

See you in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment